Hermetic Dating Rituals Hermetic Dating Rituals

Haha, this totally kept me guessing. Solid animation, particularly that crazy car swerve!

Reverse Circus Reverse Circus

Really fruitful concept, but almost feels like it has more potential than the end result. Amusing though.

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

Great concept, interesting animation style - loved it!

Sniffing? Sniffing?

Very rough obviously, but there's some nice frame-by-frame animation in there. Perhaps this kind of fragment is better off getting feedback on your Dumping Grounds rather than in the Portal just yet?

Stooper Mario Bros. Stooper Mario Bros.

I can see where you're going with this, and it's pretty funny, but could possible do with a bit more tightening. A touch too deliberately kooky for my liking. But hey ho.

Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

WHAT a strange song. Solid animation, but I'd very much like to know at what point Weebl decided this would make the perfect subject matter for a toon tune.

Shattered Heaven Ep. 0 Shattered Heaven Ep. 0

Feeling lots of interesting vibes, but takes a while to get going. Perhaps speed up yer exposition? Solid voice acting, though.

nikedrummer33 responds:

Thankfully it's the only exposition part in the entire series. I wanted to just explain the history setting and be done with it. I made the mistake to not do that once before and that was a problem.

Urbance Tribute Urbance Tribute

Pretty cool, nicely stylised, but super short!

BANANALONG responds:

yeah i know >.< This is my first finished animation ever. Im working with my friend Kalen aka (Jazlyte) on future projects. I'm currently working on a solo project that has more content. Thanks for the feed back :)

The Knight And The Hollow The Knight And The Hollow

Not entirely sure what this is trying to be... ? Animation feels very rough.

Office Job Cartooon Office Job Cartooon

Feeling the Sick Animation vibes, but this hurt my eyes and ears a bit.